Portrait Commission Process
I would love to create a beautiful portrait of your special person(s) or pet(s).
I work from clear photographs which you supply. I will take utmost care with your photos and return them with your finished artwork.
Here is a brief outline of how the commission process works:
1. Contact me via e-mail, to discuss initial ideas; email@example.com
2. Mail or e-mail me your photos or ideas for the commission.
3. I then create a rough sketch and e-mail you a photo of it, along with a quote on the price of the unframed finished piece.
4. At this point you can make any suggestions or give me further ideas for how you would like the image to look.
5. I refine my sketch and make any changes you request and re-send another photo of the initial sketch, until you are happy with the initial concept. At this point I require a non-refundable 50% deposit, certified cheque.
6. When I finish the commission I send you a photograph of the work and if you are happy with it you then send me the final payment.ﾠYour satisfaction is guaranteed, meaning if you are not happy with the final work you may return it within two weeks for a refund, but I retain the deposit, to compensate for my time.
I can also offer you digitally printed art-cards of your commission, if you would like to send small affordable copies of it to friends and family.
Prices: Prices begin at $150.00 for a single-subject 12" x 16" pencil portrait, and $250.00 for a single-subject 12" x 16" painting.
Prices increase with the size and complexity of the image.